Join a multi-award-winning brand and digital agency.
Specialising in the B2B, B2C, food and leisure, travel, not-for-profit and charity sectors, we have been helping our clients adopt a brand-first approach to their design and digital since 2006.
Our rapidly expanding design and digital agency is looking for a new team member to work with a wide range of clients across brand, digital, print and campaigns. Our agency provides many attractive benefits in addition to working on prestigious clients and projects that matter, as part of a friendly, dynamic and agile team. These benefits include weekly team treats, inspiration days and time away from the agency supporting good causes. We have adopted a flexible working model during the pandemic and have been working all the way through doing brilliant work for fantastic clients whilst enabling a healthy work/life balance and a positive can-do experience. Join us.
Current available roles
We are an award-winning brand-first, design and digital agency in London and we are looking to add an Account Manager to our talented and enthusiastic team. We’re looking for someone with at least 2 years of account management agency experience, who is a capable client handler and understands how to manage fast-paced design projects. Reporting directly to the Account Director this role is pivotal to the team and will play a big part in helping us to grow the agency, win new clients, and keep our existing ones happy.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for managing client relationships by establishing, managing and responding to their briefs. You will work closely with the design, and digital teams to plan workflow and formulate comprehensive timing plans and scope of work documents. You will be involved in meetings, pitches, proposals and creating campaigns for a wide roster of clients within B2B, travel, leisure, not-for-profit and charity sectors.
The right person for the job is:
- A people person who can nurture long term, positive relationships with clients
- A quick-thinking problem solver
- A natural born communicator who can accurately interpret and relay client briefs
- A team player who can collaborate with our in-house designers, creatives, content, digital and video experts to come up with creative solutions
- Brimming with bright ideas to grow accounts and win new business
- A stickler for detail and timekeeping who spots mistakes and never lets a deadline slip
- Full of confidence when presenting to clients
- Great with numbers and happy to manage the invoicing process
- Ready for a new challenge
What we can offer:
A chance to learn new skills and play a big part in growing the business. We are a small friendly and supportive team that always has your back and is happy to help you learn. We are serious about social purpose and our work for dozens of charity clients truly helps them change lives. Our team is equally active in helping out in their own communities and this is something we actively support. Working for us gives you the chance to make a real impact and help your clients achieve their goals. We have adopted a flexible working model during the pandemic. Immediate start.
Salary: £28,000 – £33,000 depending on experience.
To apply, feel free to call us or use the form below.
No Agencies Please.
We are a rapidly expanding agency North West London-based branding, design and digital agency looking for an Account Executive to join us on a full-time basis.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with varied and exciting clients to establish and manage their briefs and deliver responses accordingly. You will work closely with and across the design, digital, social and content teams to plan workflow and formulate comprehensive timing plans and scope of work documents. You will be involved in meetings, pitches, proposals and creating campaigns for the roster of clients. this is a fantastic role in a small and growing agency where you will receive hands on experience across all agency disciplines.
- Day to day management of designated client relationships
- Managing your focus between new business and growing existing clients
- Project scoping, planning and management
- Input into projects across clients and disciplines
- Create and develop relationships with existing and potential clients
- Understand, interpret, respond to and communicate client briefs
- Develop creative solutions with the design team to present and execute
- Gain knowledge of web and print
- Collaboration with creative, social and motion graphic teams within the agency
- Preparing, attending pitches and meetings when required
- Manage client expectations in relation to quotes, quality and time lines
- Liaison with external suppliers to obtain quotes and ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Forecast projects accurately through formulation of quotes and then deliver billing on time
- Problem solving and contingency planning
- Monitor and update client workflow trackers ensuring key dates are being met
- Manage daily agency workflow and resource on project management system, ‘Streamtime’
- Copywriting, content creation, proofreading and checking work
- Supporting the account management team in growing existing clients through nurturing
relationships and opportunities
- Other administrative activities that may be necessary for the Agency’s effective operation
(within reason) including answering the phone and greeting clients
The ideal candidate
The ideal individual for this role will be will be a quick learner as the role will fast track you into experience of Account management within a busy agency. You will have a great eye for detail, impeccable standards, ability to work under pressure and excellent writing skills.
Ideally you will also have an understanding of using Social Media for marketing and know what an agency like ours does for our clients.
• Circa £19,000 depending on experience.
Email CV and salary expectations to the Director at [email protected]
No agencies please.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is an exciting opportunity if you’re a recent graduate or have some basic industry experience. We know you’re only just starting to build your portfolio but we’re keen to see your creative eye – show us what you’ve got. Ideally, you will be a well-rounded designer with an interest in both on and offline design, keen to get involved and have a design-driven mindset. We’d also love you to be keen to grow and learn, keep up to date with the latest design trends and be a fresh thinker with lots of energy!
WHO ARE WE?
At Creative Clinic we pride ourselves on helping our clients adopt a brand-first approach to their design and digital presence. We are a small agency of 10 people, looking for a junior designer to work on a wide range of our clients alongside our design lead. We have adopted a flexible working model for the foreseeable future which means we have a number of ways we work together, including working in small focussed groups, getting together as a full team in fun and inspirational places and working from wherever we want.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced agency on a wide variety of projects. Even though we work fast, you’ll be given dedicated training by our Design Lead. You will work closely with her to develop your skills and learn how to work smarter – not harder. We also want you to take ownership of your role. This is a great chance for you to shape the beginning of your career and try out new things.
- Strong creativity with a portfolio to show this off
- Knowledge of the Adobe CC holy trinity (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Willing to listen to feedback and adapt designs
- Ability to take initiative and work to tight deadlines
- A passion for working hard and learning fast
- Ready for a new challenge
NICE, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Experience with further products in the Adobe Suite
- Understanding of print and processes involved
- Understanding of digital design (including websites)
THE IMPORTANT STUFF:
Flexible working including working directly and in-person with our Design Lead
£19,000 – £21,000 depending on experience
25 days annual leave, plus Christmas break, bank holidays & birthday off